Tuesday 17 June 2014

10 Things Not To Do On Grindr

Grindr is an app of mystery and seediness but despite its main use of being a whore gathering place it has a set of rules which if you wish to be a successful sluzza you must follow.

1. Faceless Photo's are a no-no.
Nice pecs... wheres the rest?



















Nobody likes talking to the headless horseman. Be polite and show that pretty little face.

2. Blank Profiles get blank responses 


















If you want to know how to grindr everyone's gears do this (hilarious I know).  People will most likely think you're the police trying to track the local beat-users and you will be blocked.

3. Dick Pic greetings
It's not even pretty



















Wangs ain't pretty and yours is not special.  Simple.

4. "Horny?"
at least he said hi?



















Is this a new form of greeting I am unaware of?  Often my response is "hungry!"

5. A lack information is not an invitation
Riggghtttt...



















Nobody will ever want to be balls deep inside someone without an age, race, height, about me and body type.  Show yours.

6. Random complements.
Need I say more?



















Urhh, uhhmmm, thanks?

7. Corny Pickup lines
I was talking to Tyker Oakley, I regret nothing!



















Honey, that didn't work on the last 14 guys and it wont work on him. (heart broken)

8. General creepiness.
You're a dickward



















Please, just don't!

9. Repeat messaging.
I'm not responding.



















Just get the message, no.

10. Lying or trolling
I thought we were better than that
I can't even

Don't be rude, we wanna get nude!

And there you have it.  The what nots of Grindr.  Common sense really....
I thank the Grindr folk of Perth for their endless display of awkwardness, rudeness and penis photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment